Monday, April 06, 2009

We are having a.......




YEAH!! Both Jeff and I did not have a preference as to what we were having. Although I have thought since the beginning that we were having a boy but Jeff was convinced it was a girl.

Sorry no girls for our families this time....sorry guys :)

Here is our ultrasound picture at 20 weeks 4 days....and yes we all saw that we are having a little boy FOR SURE...lol!












We invited Jeff's parents to come to our ultrasound not knowing for sure if the tech would allow them in. When I went into the room told the tech that my in-laws were also here and that they do not have a daughter and if she didn't mind I was wondering if she would mind letting them come in when Jeff came in....without hesitate she said it would be not problem! It was very neat to be able to include them in that.
The tech was great showing everyone babies head, eyes, hands, toes, feet ect and explaining everything along the way. On a couple of occasions it looked like baby was playing peek-a-boo with us which was very precious.
Next step is my next doctor's appointment which is Thursday, April 9th. I'll keep you posted and hopefully they will have the results from the ultrasound.

No comments: