Thursday, April 23, 2009

23 Weeks

Super tired today...bleh!! Sleep is getting more difficult I have found...also fighting for the bed with a husband and dog is getting old!!!! Last night I was on the verge of either kicking the dog off the and Jeff out of bed or going downstairs to sleep!


As you can tell I had a rough night and no I am not looking for sympathy I am simply COMPLAINING...lol~!

So I had this post saved because I was going to get Jeff to take a picture of me this weekend and yup never got to it. So here is my post with no picture BUT I promise to take one this week as I will be 24 weeks (for some reason I like the even numbers better...lol).

Oh one a plus side we finally got our new front door installed...it has only been in the garage for almost a year :).....I never realized how crappy the old door was...this was shuts so nicely...good job Gary and Jeff!!

No comments: