Thursday, April 16, 2009

22 Weeks on April 16th

I apologise I started this post and just now realised that I never actually posted it and it was sitting there ready to be done.

Monday - April 13
Not sure what baby was up to in there today but it felt like he was playing football or wrestling....that or he really enjoyed all the shopping/rocking that I did while in Edmonton this past weekend.

Tuesday - April 14
Started Aqua fit tonight and I LOVE it! I feels so good to work out as hard as I want to or as little as I want to. I did about a medium work out tonight as I want to see if I am sore tomorrow before I decide to step it up! I am so thankful that I have been able to be quite active through out this pregnancy so far.

Wednesday - April 15
Not sore at all this morning which was nice...so that means I can work out twice as hard on Thursday :)
Our baby boy has been very active since Monday....the most I have even felt him...morning....all day and into the night (thankful he goes to sleep around when I do because I'm not sure I could go to sleep with all that moving.

Friday - April 17
Man was I ever wiped out this week. Shopping all weekend getting home late, Monday was also a late night, then Tuesday Aqua fit which helped me sleep for 5.5 hours WITHOUT A PEE!!!, then Wednesday massage (which was heavenly...so glad Jeff's work covers them because I can see me having a lot more in the coming weeks), Thursday Aqua fit again which was so much fun...my neighbour and I laughed so hard...lets just say I am glad we were in the pool ;)....so looking forward to a relaxing night.

Well so much for that relaxing night I was asked to go play Bingo tonight...you heard me right BINGO...hehehe. It actually was a lot of fun and for $21 you can play for 2.5 hours...unfrotuntely we didn't win anything but we had some good laughs at the expense of some of the "hard core" regulars...lol!

Tomorrow I am off to go shopping with my Mother in Law and then relax for the rest of the weekend...I hope.

No comments: