Thursday, April 09, 2009

21 Weeks

So this afternoon I went to my doctor and had my monthly check up. I was slightly disappointed that they did not have my ultrasound results but it was expected as it usually takes 7 business days too get them from the hospital.

Doctor said every looked really good...babies heartbeat was between 152-155bpm (which is good)....blood pressure was good....weight YIKES I gained 8 lbs in 5 weeks....guess ice cream every night is not a good idea :) For a total weight gain of 10 lbs.

Doctor was not concerned at all but asked if my sweet tooth comeback and I said yes...she said that it is very common between weeks 16-25 for you to crave sweets again and therefore gain more weight....lol.

So tomorrow we leave for Edmonton with Mike and Amanda and I have to say I am REALLY excited!! I have not been to Edmonton since I was about 11 or so...plus I can't wait to shop for little boy stuff :) :)

I will do a post when I get back with some updated belly pics for those of you far away.

No comments: