Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Few Items for Baby

So Jeff and I have bought nothing for the baby yet....that is until this weekend when we ordered our crib and I was gifted a comfy rocker for my birthday from Jeff's family!!!

The crib we ordered is below....got a sweet deal of 25% off which made me really happy and allowed us to get a more expensive one that we otherwise might not have went with.



















Now here is my lovely glider that I am looking forward to using!!! I think it looks great and is oh soo comfy!



















Next decision is what colour to paint the baby room...but I want to wait and see what we are having first and then pick out the bedding before I decide on a room colour.

I am also in the process of dealing on the dream stroller I want...I found one used that the family bought in August and have a surprise second child on the way in June....so they need one that can accomodate two children as their first child will only be 15 mths when the 2nd arrives!!!


Hopefully by Friday I will know if I got it!! Best part is that it will save us almost $500 with all the extras they have!!

No comments: