Friday, March 06, 2009

90% Sure I Definately felt baby move!!!!

Today I am 16 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I am almost positive I felt baby move!!

It was 5:33 p.m.(yes I know that time as I looked at the clock to see if Jeff was on supper break so I could call him) while i was in line waiting for the car wash. I felt a little bubble...then another way right away and I said, "baby is that you?" and it happened another 4 times.

The reason I am almost certain this time is that it was in the exact same spot and I did not have to pass gas after meaning it was not a gas bubble!!!!!! I know I know likely too much information and I should have warned you but too late cause you already read it :)

I hope it starts happening more regularly as I have been very anxious to start feeling any movement....again I know I know those that already have babies will tell me that I will soon enough be wishing against wanting baby to move so much when I get the foot to rib jabs and hands digging down where they shouldn't be!

Anyways its supper time and I am starving...surprise surprise I know...lol.

1 comment:

Muirhead Family said...

YAY!So excited for you! I don't mind about the 'too much info' stuff... Details don't freak me out... keep em coming!
Tell my little 'Sparky' I love him!