Tuesday, February 24, 2009

14 weeks 3 days as of Saturday

So I "think" I may have felt baby move....I say think because I have no idea what it is suppose to feel like :) Basically I was sitting on the couch downstairs kind of curled up to my left when I felt this bump (like if you dropped a small bouncy ball into you hand) it totally caught my attention which is why it makes me think it "may" have been baby....I mean if it was anything that I have been experiencing I likely would not have noticed right??

So I guess time will tell...once I feel it a few more times then I will know!! Until then I will keep "thinking" it was baby :)

So I frequent this website all the time since planning our wedding...I have now ventured into the "Family Planning" section and I loooove these ladies..they are soo candid and real! Anyways for fun one of them found this site and it predicts what your labour, delivery and baby will be (sex, hair, eyes, height and weight). It is pretty hilarious so check it out on yourself to see what it says.

Check out this link - it's silly, but still fun to try.
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-736.htm

Here is mine...this one I used 1 of 2 representing my birth sister.

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and curly brown hair.

This one I used 1 of 3 using my adopted family.
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 6 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have medium violet eyes and barely there blonde hair.

** I prefer the second one less labour and smaller child!!!

No comments: