Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day at the Water Park

The other day my cousin-in-law, Trish and her son Eric came down to visit for a few days from Winnipeg. Eric wanted to go to the Water Park so I called up Laura to see if she wanted to come with her boys.

Curtis had soo much fun and kept wanting Auntie to run through the water with him and get wet too. Some how I managed to just encourage him to run through and I just got a little wet from the spray.

Here are a few pictures of Austin in the little wading pool with Laura and some of Curtis running through the water.
We also got to see the new baby Swans (I this the correct term is Cygnet) with the mom and dad. There have been warnings out for people visiting the park to keep their distance as they are very protective of their babies so we stood back and I used my handy zoom lense to get these. I can honestly say I don't think I have ever seem baby swan's before in real life.


No comments: