Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I had a GREAT last week!

So last week my wonderful boss said that I could have the week off to recuperate from the Income Tax Season (man I love him) so I headed off to Calgary.


Tuesday after lunch Samantha and her daughter Isabelle (5.5 mths old) left for Medicine Hat. Izzy traveled great! Minus the huge poopie diaper 20 mins outside of Medicine Hat...lol unfortunately I never thought to take any pictures of my nephews sorry guys.


What I can say is that as soon as I walked in Eli gave me bigs hugs and Sam just kept on hugging me over and over...too cute!


Later that evening after the boys went to bed I went through all of their baby clothes and stuff and was able to bring back a whole duffle bag full of used things that were in great condition! Thanks guys!


Then Wednesday morning off to Calgary we went. We met with Tanessa and Liz at the SouthCentre Mall (I think that is what it was called) for lunch. This was the first time that I met Liz's daughter, Ellie and man was she ever the most laid back content baby! After lunch Liz took Sam and Isabelle off to her house and Tanessa and I headed off towards her house.


I can't believe how big Liam, Tanessa's son has gotten. He will be a year old at the end of the month which has went soo fast. He is super adorable and of course loved me up!! Here are a few pictures of us.















As I was getting ready to leave, Tanessa helped load all my stuff for me (Thanks T) while I played with Liam. He is really getting good at walking and I am sure in no time he will be running around with mom and dad following.




























Thursday morning Tanessa was playing around with her new, very nice, Canon Rebel XSi *yes I am jealous* and took this shot of me where I am 25 weeks. I could not believe how big I had gotten....just in case you don't believe me see my 24 week picture below!
25 Weeks
24 Weeks












1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like maybe your lil man rolled and is just laying in a different position thats why you look so much bigger in that one week time frame. Its amazing how your stomach will change week to week and day to day as the time goes. Anyway you are looking really good and look like you are feeling good too.