Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm an Auntie AGAIN!!!!

Ok so the toll is now 5 nephews to 3 nieces.....not sure how we are going to fix that as all siblings that could change those numbers I believe are done having babies last time I asked.

Anyways Cadence Appleyard was born Thursday, August 7th. She was 8lbs 6oz. We all thought that she was going to have a boy but nope Mother Nature had another plan.

This is Cadence with her dad. I just love these two pictures. He looks so excited and tender (just how we wish all our men would be all the time :)























Here are pictures of my two niece's Kenzie is the older one and then Rylie. They look like they were really excited about their new baby sister.
















































This is my Auntie Denise (I believe she is our youngest Aunt on our Mom's side).















This is my youngest, half-Brother, Tyler.















And this is my oldest, half-brother, Tyson.

No comments: