Monday, December 17, 2007

Jeff's Birthday - December 2






I know I'm a bit late so better late then never right......Anyways Jeff, I think, had a pretty good birthday. The week before he went to a Tool concert with his two friends Brad and Mike and his brother Jason. Soo glad I got out of that one (just not my kind of music).


Then on the weekend of his birthday we went to Minot with Mom and Dad which I'm sure Jeff will tell you was rather boring because he spend his money in the first hour!!! Serves him right so he stayed in the hotel for part of the time while I spent my money more wisely!! (Sorry no pictures I took the camera and completely forgot about it.) I think he would say that the best part of the trip was the Bahama Mama he had at Applebees (this was his favorite drink when we were in Hawaii so to see it here was pretty neat and tasty!!!)


We got back around supper time on Sunday and Jeff's parents had supper and cake for us. Here are some pictures from that.

No comments: