Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Basement Renos 98% Complete YEAH!!





















Ok so I know that it has been a really long time since I last posted about the basement but I was hoping to have it completed done before I posted next HOWEVER we are having are having a really really hard time finding someone to build us a mantel and we can't decide on furniture. So I thought that I better post it 98% done cause I have no idea when the remainder will get completed and honestly it could be a really long time :( So here are the pics deer heads and all :) (No I don't like them but part of being married is comprimise right ??).




2 comments:

Muirhead Family said...

Looks great Nic! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

I think the deer heads really set it off and give the room a relaxing and warm feeling